1. Been featured on National Television via the fyi network.
2. Been featured on National Television via HGTV commercial segment for xFinity
3. Sat on ypn (young professional network) panel at District 4 Realtor conference
4. Guest speaker for an elite agent retreat of a fellow Coldwell banker office top company.
5. Featured on real trends America's best agents list 2014, 2015, and 2016
6. Emails to his MFO Coach have been featured on MFO’s company blast to the top 2000 agents in North America from all Companies
4. 5 Star Zillow Agent
Awards and accolades:
1. Top producer for the Top producing office in the Middle Keys last 5 consecutive years 2012, 2013,2014,2015, 2016
2. Top producer in entire Middle Keys last 4 consecutive years in a row 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
3. #2 Top Agent Keys Wide for number of closed transactions 4 years in a row 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
4. Top 1% of 85k Coldwell banker agents worldwide 2014,2015,2016
Sam has also:
Rotarian since 2010 and named Rotarian of the year 2012. Currently serves as the chairman for the Marathon Rotary clubs biggest fund raiser of the year the 4th of July celebration at Sombrero Beach in Marathon. Raises approx 20k per year which goes towards local scholarships for local graduates and community service projects like most recent funds raised to rebuild one of the local day cares playground facility.
Closed over 145M in volume and over 400 transactions since 2010 making him the most productive agent in his market now 4 consecutive years in a row.
Sam embraces technology, and is a customer service specialist representing his clients as a preferred single agent and not just a transaction broker. This allows Sam to be able to provide a much higher level of representation.
Most of his business comes from past clients and referrals from his center of influence, ( people he already knows ), He just focuses on reputation and work ethic to stand out.
He has been involved with the MFO real estate coaching network for going on 4 years so has studied under 2 of the top real estate agents in the entire north American continent.
Driven by goals and a laid out business plan and sticking to a strict schedule is how he’s created the efficiency necessary to achieve this unusual large volume of business.
Sam has bought, built, flipped, and remodeled many homes in the FL keys. He’s subdivided and replatted several acres of land. He is well versed in the city of Marathon’s LDR’s, ( land development regulations ) zoning and density requirements, and the BPAS ( Building Point allocation system ) / permitting process.
With his over 400 transactions closed in his career he’s either shown, built, sold, or previewed, just about any property your going to look at or want to see.
He does all the homework up front checking open and expired building permits, code vios, sewer assessments, downstairs enclosures and makes sure you know everything about the house before you purchase it.
If you’re a seller,,, which Listing is actually Sam’s specialty,, he will do all this homework up front so that buyers objections are dealt with on the front end and everything is disclosed up front so we don’t cause any hang ups at or before the closing. He meets the buyers with the info up front so they know before they purchase that way they don’t feel surprised about anything after a contract is obtained.
He is an expert in assisting in mitigating your flood, wind, and liability policies, having quotes ready to go up front with deductible options, and credit scenarios so you can best decide which ones work for you whether a seller preparing his property for sale or buyer trying to get the best deal.
Once under contract critical dates are provided and email alerts are set up so buyers and sellers don’t forget about the important dates throughout their contract in which they are obligated to perform certain actions. All these things he can provide from his phone tablet, or computer within minutes.