We continually ask home buyers what is important to them. The five most important buyer priorities we hear, regardless of property value:
Here's what buyers deemed the most difficult steps in the home buying process when the National Association of Realtors surveyed home buyers in its 2019 Profile study:
- Help finding the right home to purchase
- Help negotiating the terms of the sale
- Help with price negotiations
- Help with paperwork
- Assistance finding and arranging financing
- Information on the sale price of comparable properties
How closely does that match your priorities as a buyer?
When you meet with your Coldwell Banker Schmitt Realtor, you'll discuss:
- Your primary needs as a buyer
- Your time frame for buying and moving
- Your expectations of your agent
- The property search process
- The benefits of working with us including our being a single agency company
- Coldwell Banker's Guarantee to Buyers
- Current Florida Keys market conditions
- Your agent's qualifications
- The property buying process
If you'd like to learn more about the differences between working with Coldwell Banker Schmitt and other companies, let us know and we'll promptly get in touch with you.
Ask An Expert
Do you have a question about buying property in The Florida Keys?
We are available to provide you with answers! Include your email address or phone number to receive your answer directly.
We’ll also publish answers here to select questions with broad interest